Tuesday, June 28, 2016

CREATIVTY


One social media that fosters creativity is Twitter. As I mentioned before in one of my blogs I recently opened a twitter account. I see there’s a lot of creativity when it comes to Twitter. I think new media fosters new features and society gets more creative with social media. The author Claire Cain Miller describes “Twitter users started referring to others by typing the @ symbol before their name. For example, Biz Stone, a Twitter founder, recently wrote about his wife: “Wow, @Livia just took her homemade vegan lasagna out of the oven — I’m hungry!”” On the other side, I never heard of Design byME before!!! When I went to the website this is what I found out: “Despite this success, the overall Design byMe experience has struggled to live up to the quality standards for a LEGO service. As a result, the LEGO® Design byME service was closed in January 2012.” I think it was a pretty good idea to order your own model.





Reference


Twitter Serves Up Ideas From Its Followers by CLAIRE CAIN MILLER, the New York Times, October 26, 2009. Available at:http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/26/technology/internet/26twitter.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome idea! I would love a Lego version of myself, it's too bad they had to shut down the service.

    ReplyDelete